POP-UP SALE AT DANANG SOUVENIRS & CAFE
What is Pop-up Sale?
Pop-up sale is a new trend in retailing where shops appear in a specific location to attract locals and then they go somewhere else. With interactive activities and contemporary designs, pop-up shops are favored by young customers and have been very popular in US, Canada, UK and Australia. These pop-up shops often create “buzz” among customers and hence spread WOM (word-of-mouth). As a result, pop-up shops can attract many potential customers. Overall, using pop-up sale is one of the most useful ways to understand the customers’ interests in the brand while saving money for the shop owners or companies.
Who is Pop-up Sale for?
- Pop-up sale is for all kinds of businesses, regardless the size.
- Pop-up sale helps bring online stores closer to their customers, as well as approaching new ones.
- Pop-up sale is suitable for creative shop owners.
- Not only pop-up sale saves money, these savings are passed on to customers to create more values.
- Pop-up sale can be a useful test before you can decide should you open a real brick-n-mortar shop.
Pop-up sale at Danang Souvenirs & Cafe - Why not?
Danang Souvenirs & Cafe (34 Bach Dang St, Da Nang) is a perfect venue for you if you're going to open a pop-up shop in Da Nang. Here are benefits that we offer:
- Perfect central location: Danang Souvenirs locates in the city centre and on the most scenic street of Da Nang city.
- Open space with contemporary industrial design.
- You are encouraged to maximize your creativity here.
- Friendly, helpful and enthusiastic marketing team.
- Cross-sale through our two main sources of customers: souvenir buyers and coffee drinkers.
- Free PR and advertising on our website and social media.
For more information, please contact us at:
Office: 22 2/9 St, Hai Chau Dist, Danang
Tel: 0511 3561 333
Hotline: 093 4899 988 (Mr Tuan)